BassAckward Studios has–and always will have– a very high standard for sterilization procedures and cleanliness. The Covid crisis requires us to be aware of outbreaks and heightened risks, but our stringent disinfection policy has proven to be effective. Policies may change as the situation warrants, but be assured that we are doing everything in our power to keep you, and ourselves, as safe as possible.
Our cleaning and sterilization protocols have always been of the utmost priority in our studio. These protocols include (but are not limited to):
- Disinfection of regularly used surfaces in our studio. This means countertops, pens, tablets, restrooms, and door handles between each client. As always, procedure rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each client.
- Strict hand hygiene of staff AND clients.
- Hand sanitizer is always readily available for your use as well.
- We are implementing contactless, paperless forms and payment methods.
- We will make every effort to maintain that 6-feet-apart distance unless a procedure is taking place, and ask that you try to do the same.
- Symptomatic staff members will stay home and we will contact you to reschedule. We will be self-monitoring our temperatures before entering the studio. Any staff members who test positive for COVID-19 WILL self-quarantine for the required time. We will also self-quarantine if any of our family members test positive. If you have been in contact with infected staff, we will contact you to notify you of possible infection.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any client who arrives with any respiratory symptoms. Please call and reschedule if you are unwell–you will not lose your deposit if you do so. If you have tested positive for covid, you MUST reschedule for our safety, and for the safety of all our clients. If you are dishonest about symptoms and test results, you will forfeit your deposit and most likely be banned from the shop. We may be taking your temperature when you arrive.
The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is already an “every day, every procedure” practice in our studio.
Our standard operating procedure has always required the use of gloves and single-use, disposable tubes, ink caps, and needles.
Face masks may be used by staff, at their discretion.
Face masks may be used by clients, at their discretion or at the discretion of staff.
Our deposits policy will remain the same for the most part. However, if you are uncomfortable with keeping your appointment, we fully understand. At your request, we can either extend your deposit for another 6 months, or BassAckward Studios can gladly convert your deposit to a standard gift certificate (which is valid for 6 years from date of issue.)
If you are unwell the day of your appointment, you MUST call and reschedule for your own safety and ours. If you do this, your deposit will be held. Additionally, if you are a close contact to someone who has tested positive, we require that you PLEASE reschedule. Obviously if you yourself have tested positive, you MUST reschedule even if you feel fine. If you are ill and you show up for your appointment anyway, we reserve the right to refuse service, in which case you will forfeit your deposit.
Due to the fluid nature of the situation, these protocols may change at any time. We have all learned that restrictions and procedures can change with very little notice.
Thank you for your continued patronage and for trusting us with your body art!
As of 05/01/2020 *subject to change/update without notice as the situation warrants. Changes may also occur based on the availability of PPE. Please continue to follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information.